Our lenticular filter modules are designed in a lenticular format for liquid clarification applications. The filter is available in cellulose with diatomaceous earth or cellulose with perlite, these are excellent compositions for removing particles and mist.
The modules are available in different grades and also in water-absorbing grades, carbon grade and high-efficiency carbon grade, this high-efficiency version is made specifically for the pharmaceutical industry.
Features & Benefits:
- Proven performance based on cellulose filter media
- Choice between DE or perlite filter aids
- Nominal retention ratings 0.25-15 microns
- High efficiency through positive zeta potential
- Exceptional mechanical strength
- Choose from flat gasket seal or double o-ring seal
- Choose from economical stainless steel of hard polypropylene core
- Special water-absorbing component is available in 10 and 15 micron versions
- Steam sterilisable
- Media Grade is stamped on the sheets for easy identification