Easy-to-handle sanitary T-Style filter housing for one or more cartridges. This housing is designed for the food and beverage industry and suitable for virtually all applications, which can also be expanded to the pharmaceutical industry.
- Suitable for 1-30 cartridges, from 10”- 40”, with different connections.
- AISI 316L, Sanitary design and polished surfaces guarantee better cleanability.
- All certificates are available on request (Material Certificate, FDA, USP conformity, etc.).
- PED 2014/68/EU, ATEX 2014/34/EU and Food Grade EC 1935/2004 conformity.
Features and advantages:
- Suitable for SIP and CIP.
- AISI 316L stainless steel ensures corrosion resistance and durability.
- Special V-band safety design, maximum 8 cartridges and screw clamps that are delivered as standard system closure.
- Comes with adjustable legs for easy height adjustment.
- Full traceability of materials.
- Suitable for 1, 3, 5, 8, 12, 18, 24, 30 cartridges.
- Available for filter cartridge lengths 10”, 20”, 30” and 40”.
- Heathing jacket and spit bowl available on request.
- Cartridge connections 226 CODE7 (bayonet), 222 CODE8.
- Conditions: 10 bar at 40°C/4 bar at 150°C (145 psi at 104°F/58 psi at 302°F).
- External finish: polished, internal finish mechanical polish RA <0.8 μm (30 μin). Electropolishing and Ra <0.4 μm (15 μin) available on request.
- Vent and drain connections TC and DIN 11851.
- Inlet and outlet connections CLAMP, DIN 11851, BUTT WELD and FLANGES.
- Standard dimensional seals: SILICONE, EPDM, VITON and FEP + SILICONE.
- Free documentation includes: User Manual, Declaration of Conformity and Test Report.
- Cartridge connections 100% tested and checked to guarantee that your filter candles fit.
- Hydraulic test and final inspection before shipment.
- Model design for simple skid mounting.
- Broad range of accessories for venting, draining and inlet/outlet connections.
- Heavy duty packaging.