Syringe Filter type SYPP/SYGP
Syringe filter PP, type SYPP, has a polypropylene membrane in a polypropylene housing. This type of spray filter is designed for fast and efficient sample preparation and clarification, for example.
The spray filters are produced using validated processes (QA/QC) to ensure consistency between different batches.
The Polypropylene membrane spray filters are also available with a Borosilicate micro-fiberglass pre-filter, type SYGP.
- Polypropylene (PP) membrane
- Also available with GF pre-filter (SYGP)
- 100% polypropylene construction
- Resistant to acids
- Broad chemical compatibility with solvents
- High throughput, even with viscous samples