VM-Funnel is an easy-to-use, pre-sterilised, individually packaged disposable filtration device, specifically designed to improve the efficiency of microbial monitoring of raw materials, in solutions for process medicines, end products and critical resources such as purified water and water for injection.
The VM-Funnel also has a user-friendly design with a removable 100 ml/250 ml funnel and an insertable base for easy sample collection and transfer to the laboratory.
The VM-Funnel also features a 0.45 μm Cellulose Nitrate membrane, grid marked for easy counting of colonies.
One of the differences between the M-Funnel and the VM-Funnel is that the VM-funnel has a built-in bleed filter for improved filtration of the medium. This breather filter is a 0.2 µm PTFE filter that is attached to the lid to prevent contamination during filtration.
Finally, VM-Funnel is a pre-sterilised disposable filter unit designed to improve the efficiency of microbial monitoring of raw materials, in solutions for process medicines, end products and critical resources such as purified water and water for injection.
- Convenience of sampling: no sampling bottle
- Snap-fit lid for easy sampling and transport to the laboratory without waste
- Engraved volume markers for accurate measurement of sample volumes
- Prevent outside contamination; 0.2 µm PTFE filter on lid
- Easy to incubate design: converts the funnel into a Petri dish
- Optimized absorbent pad under the membrane for use with liquid media
- Packed separately for sterilized transparent lid for counting colonies
- Bioburden testing of raw materials, for example
- Purified water
- Injection water
- Process drug solutions