M-Funnel is an easy-to-use pre-sterilised, individually packaged disposable filtration device, specially designed to perform microbial analysis of water and products in the pharmaceutical, beverage and food processing industries.
The M-Funnel also has a user-friendly design with a removable 100 ml/250 ml funnel and an insertable base for easy sample collection and transfer to the laboratory.
This item also features a 0.45 μm Cellulose Nitrate membrane, grid marked for easy counting of colonies.
Finally, the M-Funnel is also available in a version with a validated ‘media reservoir’ pad for use with 2 ml of liquid media.
- Can be used immediately
- Sterilization is not required
- No sample pots needed
- No reusable stainless steel or polysulfone funnel required
- Minimal laboratory space required
- Minimizes the chance of external contamination
- Marked grid on membrane for easy colony counts
- Water and product microbiology in the pharmaceutical, beverage and food processing industry
- Water microbiology for municipal water supply, for example