An E-Funnel is an easy-to-use, pre-sterilised, individually packaged disposable filtration device, specially designed to perform microbial analysis of antibiotics and medicines.
The E-Funnel also has a user-friendly design with a removable 100 ml funnel and an insertable base for easy sample collection and transfer to the laboratory.
Finally, the E-Funnel is equipped with a 0.45 μm Cellulose Nitrate membrane with a hydrophobic edge. This is to ensure sensitivity and reliability during complete rinsing of the medicine sample, which is essential during a bioburden test of e.g. antibiotics and medicines.
- Can be used immediately
- Sterilization is not required
- No sample pots needed
- No reusable stainless steel or polysulfone funnel required
- Minimal laboratory space required
- Minimizes the chance of external contamination
- Testing microbiological contamination (bioburden) of the product in API pharmaceutical production
- Testing microbiological contamination (bioburden) of raw materials in the production of pharmaceutical formulations